I have finally created my commissions list!
I hope I don’t demand too much…
Here are some commission rules :
* Write me a note / e-mail with what would you like me to draw. I also ask (if it’s possible) to send me some references (how does your character look like; what is his/hers temper; in what situation should he/she be in the picure; or if it’s a story illustration - please send me a small piece of the story so I know what should I draw).
* If it’s an illustration to the book that’s going to be published you need to let me know about that - the prices will vary due to different kind of usage
* The time I need to complete the commission is different according to media/ size/ complexity. It may take from 2 to 4 weeks. If longer I’m going send you a message.
* Before I’ll start colouring I’m going to send a sketch to you. You can decide wheather it needs to be corrected somehow.
* The payment is via paypal.
* You pay me half of the price before I start my work. And the other half after I finish.
* Because I work mostly with traditional media there are two ways of getting the artwork:
- via e-mail : a high resolution and quality scan (no fee)
- snail-mail (secured; fee according to polish postal fee list)
No matter if you choose a snail-mail option you’ll also get a scanned work to check how it came out
* I will draw almost everything excluding furries, gore, explixit pornography
* You can use and post the art you commissioned on your blog/tumblr/ as your avatar - please remember to credit me somehow, though.
* You can’t use it as an illustration in your book, as a cover
* I’m going to post the work I did for you on my webpages tumblr/deviantart/facebook. If you don’t want me to do that please ask me, and we’ll think of a solution
* Kochani moi z Polski - piszcie i pytajcie o ceny w PLN <3
I hope I don’t have too many demands ^ ^’
As I said all the prices are only examples and are negotiable So don’t hesitate to ask about a little lower price ^^
Not an artist. Just amateur.|
Love traditional art.
Admire others digital.
('cuz can't do it by myself and don't want to xD)
Open, talkative, funny. Like joking.
Current Residence: Poznan / Poland
Favourite genre of music: rock, gothic but I listen to everything
Operating System: Windows Vista
MP3 player of choice: iriver